Aniseed cocktail with Mirabelle plum
• 40 ml Pastis Henri Bardouin
• 40 ml Mirabelle liqueur Cambusier
• 2 basil leaves
• 8 ice cubes
• Sparkling water Perrier
• In a glass (like Mason), put the liqueur and pastis. Mix with a spoon.
• Add sparkling water and mix with the spoon to release the aromas of the delicious pastis.
• Complete by the ice cubes and add some basil leaves in topping.
• Optional: if you have some Mirabelle with you, add them to the decoration of the cocktail!
© photo : Mythily / unegeeketteencuisine.com
Pastis Henri Bardouin
70 cl - 45°
Pastis with a unique character: mixed from more than 65 plants and spices, it is powerful and aromatic on the palate.
Only available in France