Curlpapers of red mullets, fennel and Pastis Henri Bardouin
Preparation: 20 minutes - Marinade: 2 at 3 am - cooking: 10 in 12 minutes
• 4 red mullets of rock about 250 g each
• 4 small tomatoes
• 80 g of stoned(pitted) black olives
• The small green sheets(leaves) of a bulb of fennel
• 2 soup spoons of olive oil
• ½ in 1 soup spoon of pastis Henri Bardouin
• Salt and pepper of the mill
Empty, oyster seller and raise the nets of red mullets. Rinse them in the fresh water, then mop them carefully. Put them in a hollow dish, water Them with some olive oil and with some Pastis Henri Bardouin, salt and give some tours of pepper mill. Turn them several times for the good coat them with some mixture, cover and let marinate 2 at 3 am in the refrigerator.
Peel tomatoes having plunged them a few seconds into the boiling water. Remove seeds and chop them into any small dice. Chop olives in the knife. Mix, please, both in a bowl. Chop the small green stalks of fennel.