Le Sudiste Cocktail by Sullivan Doh (Head barman du Syndicat Cocktail Club)
- 40 ml of Cédrat Brandy
- 20 ml of Homemade Orange Rosemary Syrup
- 20 ml of squeezed lemon juice
- Moorish Mousse with Pastis Henri Bardouin made with cream siphon (see below)
- 1 sprig of smoked rosemary planted in Moorish mousse for decoration
For Moorish mousse with Pastis Henri Bardouin it is necessary:
- 150 ml of orgeat syrup
- 300 ml Pastis Henri Bardouin
- 450 ml of water
- 150 ml of egg white
Pour the ingredients into the siphon and then load it with 2 whipped cream capsules. Shake is ready.
Shake the citron brandy, rosemary orange syrup and lemon juice,
Pour on ice cubes in a rock glass,
Then add the Moorish emulsion to the siphon.
A slightly burned rosemary sprig is added as decoration.
Bar Le Syndicat Cocktail Club : 51 Rue Faubourg Saint-Denis 75010 PARIS