• ½ glass of bulgur (crushed wheat, fine quality), washed and drained
• 2 glasses of finely chopped parsley
• 500 g of tomatoes, washed and finely chopped
• ½ glass of finely chopped mint leaves
• 2 medium onions peeled and finely chopped
• ½ glass of lemon juice
• ½ glass of olive oil
• ½ teaspoon of salt (to taste)
• 1 pinch of 4 spices.
Recipe from the FAKHIR EL DINE restaurant – 30 rue de Longchamp – 75016 PARIS – tel: 01 47 27 90 00 – owners: Diana and Sliman Abou Antoun.
Wash the chopped parsley and mint. Let it drain in a colander. Soak the bulgur 20 minutes in the chopped tomatoes. Sprinkle the onion with salt and spices. Mix for a long time with the chopped vegetables, olive oil and lemon juice.
Serve the salad immediately with romaine lettuce or cabbage leaves.
Served with Pastis HB glass!