Pork in the Pastis Henri Bardouin
• 1 kg of pork filet mignon
• 7,5 cl of sauce Siav (wipe soya)
• 300 gr of honey
• 7,5 cl of Pastis Henri Bardouin
• In a bowl, to mix the Pastis Henri Bardouin with the honey and safe Siav.
• Make wallow filet mignons in this marinade all night long.
• The next day, put filet mignons on a railing of the oven (put a dish underneath to get back juices of cooking).
• Cook in a moderate oven during 1 hour by whitewashing them with juices of cooking and the rest of marinade all 10 mn.
• At the exit of the oven, slice and serve with a white rice.
Photo credit: Adobe Stock - nioloxs