Scallop singed in the Pastis Henri Bardouin
For 4 people
Preparation: 30 mn ¦ Cooking: 5 mn
• 12 scallops
• 1 soup spoon of olive oil
• 1 slightly-salted knob of butter
• 4 soup spoons of Pastis Henri Bardouin
• 1 big spoon of crème fraiche
• Salt, pepper
1. Cut the coral of scallops.
2. Flour slightly walnuts.
3. In a big frying pan, make warm the oil and the butter over a brisk heat.
4. Seize scallops quickly on every face. Salt, pepper.
5. Put walnuts in a pan.
6. Add the crème fraiche and let bubble 2 minutes, the time when the sauce thickens.
7. switch off the basket!
8. In another pan, add the pastis Henri Bardouin and singe.
© Photo : @frankizbird