Wok of ox in onions
Preparation: 15 minutes
Marinade: 30 minutes
Cooking: 20 at 25 minutes.
• 1 big smaller onion or 2
• 300 g of steaks to tighten (sirloin, rump steak)
• 1 soup spoon of peanut oil or sunflower
• ½ soup spoon of sauce hoisin
• ½ soup spoon of sauce soya clear
• ½ soup spoon of sauce of oysters
• 1 pinch of five Chinese spices
• 1 coffee spoon of Pastis Henri Bardouin
Cut the steak in small strips 2 or 3 mm in thickness, perpendicularly in the fiber. Peel and slice thinly the onion.
In a small salad bowl, mix sauces with five spices and the Pastis Henri Bardouin. Add the small strips of meat, move several times for the good coat them and put in the refrigerator. Let marinate during the cooking of onions.
Warm the oil in a frying pan on moderate fire. Add onions and melt them slowly, during 20 in 25 minutes, often by moving, until they are soft and begin hardly to gild.
Increase the fire, add the meat and get back it 1 in 3 minutes, without stopping moving, just the time to color it on all sides. Serve immediately, accompanied with white rice or with the Chinese noodles.