For 2 people
• 1/2 coffee spoon of paprika
• 1/2 coffee spoon of Espelette chili
• 1/4 of a boot of flat-leaved parsley
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1 green pod of cardamom
• 2 stalks or 1 coffee spoon of thyme
• 1 bay leaf
• 1 soup spoon of olive oil
• 1 cm of freshly peeled and chopped ginger
• 2 freshly cut tomatoes in small dice
• 1 slice of pineapple in small cube care of which you will have taken of removing the skin.
• 1 tour(tower,ballot) of mill of pepper
• 8 cooked shrimps
• 100gr of white fish filet (hake, whiting, cod)
• 2 slices of coppa in strips
• 8 very fine asparaguses cut in two
• 80 gr of basmati rice or bulgur
• a Little butter
• A line of Pastis Henri Bardouin
• Peel shrimps and cut the fish filet in cube of 2cm. Reserve
• Prepare the pilau rice by getting back it in a little melted butter and some salt. For a glass of rice, add two glasses of water. Cooking over medium heat during a quarter of an hour.
• Get back quickly the clove of garlic and the ginger with the thyme, the chopped parsley, the paprika, the seeds of the pod of cardamom, a bay leaf and the Espelette chili in a soup spoon of olive oil.
• Add the pieces of tomato, the pineapple and asparaguses. Let cook 5 minutes.
• Pay a net of Pastis Henri Bardouin. Move slowly.
• Add shrimps, fish filet and strips of coppa
• Let cook over medium heat hanging 10/15 minutes.
• When the rice is cooked, to incorporate it into the mixture and let cook another 5 minutes.
© Photo : Picard